As a family owned and run business, we put high levels of customer service at the heart of what we do. However, the very nature of installing a new kitchen, bedroom or bathroom means, from time to time, things don’t always run as planned. When this happens, the sales designer responsible for the project is normally able to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently to the satisfaction of the customer. On the rare occasions this isn’t the case and a complaint is made to us, we will investigate it competently, diligently and impartially; obtaining additional information where necessary. This ensures the complaint is assessed fairly and takes into account all the relevant factors.
In the first instance, any complaint should be made to the manager of the showroom you’ve purchased your kitchen, bedroom or bathroom from. In the event that the manager is unable to resolve your complaint, then you can escalate it to the Customer Care team at our head office.
To help us fully investigate your complaint, we will need the following information:
- Your name, address and order number
- Details of how we should contact you and anyone else who can speak on your behalf
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve your complaint
- Copies of relevant supporting information (i.e. supporting images and email correspondence etc.)
Once we have that information:
- You will receive a complaint acknowledgement within 5 working days.
- We’ll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us.
- We may not always provide the exact answer you are looking for, but we’ll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.
- We will endeavour to resolve complaints in a timely manner and within 8 weeks as a maximum.
- If we cannot resolve a complaint within 8 weeks. Then we will remind complainants of their right to refer their complaint to the Furniture & Home Improvement Ombudsman service or the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- All complaints received and resolved will be recorded so we are able to identify trends through root cause analysis, and therefore make the necessary changes to further improve the level of service to our customers.